Safety is of the highest importance to
Subsea Control Services in our workplace, at our client's workplace, during
visits to onshore and offshore facilities and in all our designs.
All employees have the duty to routinely question
in terms of safety any activities executed.
Safety is an overriding business objective in
Subsea Control Services activities.
The primary objectives of the Safety Policy,
- To comply with all recommendations
from Government Legislation.
- To provide and maintain a safe and healthy
place of work and safe access to the place of work for all employees
- To provide appropriate safety equipment
and training to enable all employees to carry out their tasks safely and
in accordance with the safety policy
- To identify and investigate Health and Safety
matters in a professional manner, using the services of a Safety Advisor
and specialist where necessary.
- To study and discuss all proposals for implementing
improvements to Health and Safety at work.
Whilst prime responsibility for health
and safety at work rests upon the management, every person employed has a responsibility:
- To co-operate actively in achieving the
aims of the health and safety policy statement.
- To take reasonable care for the health and
safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their acts or
- To work safely and efficiently by following
correct operating procedure at the work location and by meeting statutory
- To engineer and audit the design and safety
requirements of subsea production facilities and emergency shutdown systems.
- Not to interfere with, or misuse anything
which is provided in the interests of Health and Safety.
- To report and co-operate in the investigation
of all incidents or accidents that have led or may lead to serious injury
and any shortcomings in the protection arrangements.